Hi, we’re 31 final year students studying Textile Design at the University of Brighton, specialising in knit, weave and print! We have been given the incredible opportunity to showcase our final degree projects at the prestigious New Designers trade show in London in July, where we can showcase our work to potential buyers and network with people in the industry- an integral step into our design careers ahead of us. However, we need your help and support to make this opportunity a reality! We are asking for your support and generosity in the form of donations towards our New Designers goal.
HOW YOU ARE HELPING
We are looking to fundraise £2,500 which will help us enormously, contributing towards just some of the following:
- Payment for the New Designers stall Fittings and furniture for setting up our space to the highest of standards
- Printing a premium degree show course catalogue
- Transport of furniture and fittings to and from New Designers in London.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Every little helps and we are so grateful for any amount of money you feel able to give. We are offering the following gifts as rewards for your generosity:
- £15 Pledge: A selection of handmade stickers displaying a range of student work
- £30 Pledge: A handmade pack of postcards displaying a range of student work
- £50 Pledge: A bespoke hand screen printed tote bag by our very own printers!
Follow us on Instagram to see us working towards our final degree projects and learn more about us as students! Please help to expand our audience by following and sharing us on your social media. Thank you!