A short summary of our project
The final year Textiles students need to raise money in order to present their work at graduate show, New Designers, in June 2019. New Designers is a design show located in London, for flourishing graduates to showcase their final collections. There are many opportunities to come out of the New Designers shows, for all students. This will be a prime opportunity for each of us to make contacts within the industry, meet other graduates and welcome any job offers that will hopefully come our way!
Who we are
We are a group of 24 talented final year females from University of Brighton specialising in either Printed, Knitted or Woven textiles. We've spent the last year interning, gaining an experience in the industry, and want to make the final show professional and succinct as we aim to be in our careers.
Where will the money go?
As well as money we have personally contributed to our funds, the money we raise will go towards;
- Hire of the New Designers exhibition space at The Business Design Centre, Islington, 26th -29th June 2019.
- Materials and equipment for presentation and set up
- Transporting our graduate collection from Brighton to London
- £10 Donation = Shoutout on our Instagram (First 20 donations)
- £25 Donation = Hand screen-printed tote bag (First 5 donations)
- £100 Donation = Private viewing of Brighton Graduate Exhibition 2019, tickets x2 (First donation)
Find us here
Help us succeed!
You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog. We love what we do and this is a brilliant platform for furthering our textile careers!!!