The University of Brighton Alumni and Friends’ Fund allows students access to much needed support that has an immediate and meaningful impact, ensuring all of our students can enjoy a fulfilling university experience.
- Life at university is much more than just gaining a degree – it should be a great experience that lasts a lifetime and in many cases, one that transforms lives.
- It should mean learning more about yourself, building long-term friendships, trying out new experiences, joining clubs and societies, perhaps getting a part-time job – but above all, it should mean making the most of the opportunities available.
- Here at the University of Brighton, we want to ensure our student experience remains outstanding, encouraging participation both inside and outside of the classroom whilst also responding quickly in support of students facing challenges or seeking advice.
- Given the changes to the funding of higher education, it is essential that university remains a choice that is open to everyone, regardless of circumstances.
- By supporting the University of Brighton Alumni and Friends’ fund, you can help us inspire people through student prizes, support funds, grants and scholarships.
Where does the money go?
Donations made to the University of Brighton support a number of areas, including: providing scholarships for our most talented students; providing assistance to students undergoing financial hardship; funding research and community engagement activities; and enhacing the student experience.
Find us here
Follow us to find out how we're doing!
We need your support!
- You don’t just need to give money to help us succeed!
- Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said that money isn’t all we need, but we’d love it if you could donate. Please support us and help make this project happen.